Textured leather sandals from Dolce & Gabbana are a highlight of SS13

We earn commission via affiliate links.

Dolca Gabbana Spring Summer 2013

It’s not easy to pick just one highlight from the Dolce & Gabbana women’s shoe offerings for Spring and Summer 2013. We like a challenge though and we’ve gone with these textured leather Bianca sandals. On sober reflection, we’re happy with that choice.

The outer of these beautiful iguana printed sandals has been crafted from 100% calfskin, and the lining is mainly goatskin (70%) with calfskin making up the remaining 30%. They have a five inch stiletto heel which is perfect for wearing with an evening dress or to a special occasion. Because these heels are classy little numbers.

Dolce and Gabbana high heels

The contrasting gold leather piping detail really helps to highlight the textured leather strap, without being overpowering. All up, we’re in love with these high heels. They’re simple, classy and beautiful. What more can we say? The Bianca stiletto heeled sandals for SS13 are available now from Dolce & Gabbana for £460.

DG sandals